Thursday 26 June 2014

Somewhere in Time - BoBunny DT

Hi Everyone,

Today I have something to share that I have to say Im really proud of.  Not that Im not happy with everything I make, but this project I had a lot of fun creating and Im so pleased with how it turned out :)  like really really pleased.


One of BoBunny's latest collections is Somewhere in Time, and its fast become one of favourite ever!  I wasn't sure about the mustard colour in the beginning but now I love that pop of colour :)  I think its quite an old fashioned/steampunk collection and I wanted my project to reflect that, so I chose to revamp a mannequin into an old fashioned lady.


To create the bustle at the back I cut 3 different sized squares, rolled them to form cone shapes and they layered them on top of each other.  For the skirt I die cut strips of paper with Spellbinders A2 Scalloped Borders One and sprayed them with water to make them more pliable.


Close up of flower vine cluster at the waist with some pleated burlap.


And every fashionable woman needs jewellery so Ive backed an old locket I had onto one of Bobunny's trinkets to complete her outfit.  I think she looks quite fashionista!

Thanks for popping by :)

3 comments:

  1. looks amazing but you need to add some close ups of the hat please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that's fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete