Sunday 30 November 2014

Cardabilities Sketch #112

Hi Everyone,
Its reveal day over at Cardabilities and five new beautiful cards picked as featured designers - there really is some absolutely stunning work submitted each month!
You can find the new sketch here.

This is my take on the sketch.  Ive made this specifically for a close friend of mine who I have been lucky enough to work with as well, but changes are happening, and we all know how I hate change lol!!!  She is moving to Dunedin, far too far away for my liking, plane ride or no plane ride!


One of her favourite colours is lime green and bright orange - Ive dug out my collection of BoBunny Lemonade Stand to make my flower cluster.  The base paper is the new Chevron Double Dot, Ive just used the reverse side of it.

Because so many people from work will be signing this card, it folds out.  When you open it this is what you see.


Fold that part open and you find all this space for people to write in.  In case you're wondering I always decorate the inside as well, it provides a sturdy base so the card can sit upright without falling over from the weight on the front.


Thanks for popping by, don't forget to pop by Cardabilities and check out the new sketch!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and a great idea to have it open up like that for everyone to have room to write in. :)

    ReplyDelete