Sunday 2 November 2014

Madeline - BoBunny DT

Hi there!

Last month I was asked if I could do something with a photo of a friends parents - they were celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.


I decided to use the lovely Madeline collection.  I love the soft pinks of this collection, its fast become a favourite - I seem to say that about a lot of them lately ;)


To create my clusters Ive used lots of layers mixing in some of the Noteworthy range, with chipboard, blossoms and the new petals, and yes Ive made my favourite bloom again ;)  I also popped in the new filmstrip - this stuff is the bomb!!  LOVE it!!


A selection of brads, and jewels and a randomly stamped  Distressed Textures stamp finished it off.
I popped it into a shadow box frame I found at the Warehouse and it was done, AND it went down like a treat :)

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment