Friday 28 August 2015

A Crate of BoBunny Flowers

Hello again ;)

Two posts in one week lol. What can I say, its my birthday!!


One of the things I loved about the Juliet Collection was all the graphics of flowers.  The fussy cutter in me was in heaven :)  I also loved the planks of wood on the Juliet piece of paper, and it got me thinking.  About wooden crates! and with all the new collections that BB have just brought out my head has been dancing around with ideas to fill more crates, so don't be surprised if more appear ;)



Ive used brads as stamens for my flowers and mixed them in with BoBunny Blossoms and fussy cut flowers.  The butterflies are cut from the Primrose Collection.



Some flowers have been fussy cut from the papers.  Others I have made using a mixture of dies from Heartfelt Creations.  Im adoring that Fushia die!  All the leaves and vines have been cut from a mixture of Juliet papers and Double Dot papers.

I wonder which collection I'll be making a crate out of next ;)

3 comments: