Monday 5 March 2018

Those Christmas gifts ............................

Remember Christmas last year??  LOL yes I know it was a while ago, but I realised I forgot to share some of the creativity I made as gifts for some lovely people.

First up is a giant clothes peg.  I can see you all now wondering how on earth I came up with this idea for an OTP ;)   To be honest I have no idea, but it was dirt cheap at $5 in the sales bin at TYPO so why not?


I wanted something dimensional and I certainly got that ;)   Ive used paper, noteworthy, and chipboard from BoBunny the Altitude collection.




A mixture of Manor House vines - yes Ive hoarded those awhile! - and 49 & Market flowers, and some lace from my stash completed the whole thing.  And seeing as the recipient loves all things purple it went down a treat! :)


The other gift I made was for a friend of ours who is an airline pilot.  She never puts a tree up because she feels its a waste of time, since she's hardly there to put it up and enjoy it.  Well, that was a challenge for me! and Kaisercraft had this awesome tree to decorate last year, and here it is..


The papers are BoBunny Tis the Season.  The wooden flourish and star are both Kaisercraft.


The flourish is just painted with some Prima paint, and BB pearls with some flowers finished the cluster.  The round bauble is part of the tree, I just fussy cut the babble out from the patterned paper.


Isn't that little airplane cute?!  I cannot remember where I found it now, but it was just bare wood, so that was painted the same as the flourish.  The presents were fussy cut from patterned paper and the cluster believe it not was part of a napkin ring I had found in a dollar store.


Both were fun, quick little things to make, probably why I love OTP,  they don't take long :)
See you next time with a couple more ideas for Christmas gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment